Thursday, March 1, 2007

I need to get out more..

Ok my M&M makes no sense.. but I'm in a handlebar mustache mood and they had no hair like mine.. they did have a chefs hat though!

Tagged for music videos by the mexican one aka Randomness so :
All three of these artist don't have any bad songs on the CDs I have from them.. good music all around

The The - Sweet bird of truth, one of my favorite songs of all time :D


Everlast - Black Jesus, not too familiar with this song but I've heard it once before and liked it.. Wish he had more music videos from the album I have : Whitey Ford Sings the Blues it doesn't have one bad song on it I think.


Garbage - Push It
One the CD that this song is from they have around 20 songs on it.. and none are bad.. impressive to me...

2 comments:

The Random One said...

1 and 3 weren't bad... :)

3 was a little freaky, though...

I didn't like 2, sorry. :/

DriedPapercutsAndChickens said...

HEY YOU HAVE AN UMBRELLA IN YOUR DRINK......