Friday, June 15, 2007

Out come the wisdom teefs

Well later today I get my horrendously 1 1/4" long and curved at the root wisdom teeth taken out. I'd always hoped that I could go throughout life without being out for any reason. The dentist made me feel wonderful about the whole thing.. staring at the x-ray and saying "wow" and showing a nurse how long my wisdom teeth are.. then she told me she doesn't know if it's possible because they curve and run right next to the nerve and vain in my jaw bone.. she then ask the nurse if they have nitrous oxide
She didn't exactly make it sound as if they're going to have an easy time. Though I'm mostly concerned with being put out. I've never really been put out except when my brother's friend knocked me out so it wasn't with drugs like this will be.
I'll be nervous when they're putting me out.. otherwise I hope it heals up good and doesn't hurt too much........................

1 comment:

The Random One said...

Cool song and good luck with the wisdom teef!

You should get grillz while you're at it! I know you're so gangsta...