Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Into the time machine!

At least that's what I think the gov car that I rarely drive should be called. I drove to Palm Springs twice last week and it really seemed like time dissapeared when I was in the car. Even though it took up most of my day and only time when I was really thinking about time was when I was out of the car putting gas in and when I was eating. Anyways I drove to pick up a now friend of mine who I had met before but it took about an hour of talking to figure that out. She couldn't leave just yet so the next day I got to pick her up and drive her back on home which probably sounds.. shitty. But I enjoy highway driving (especially when I don't pay for gas!) and my friend was good at keeping company.
Besides that I've started running again everyday and had Mister skunk meet me as I walk back to my house and hiss at me :|. I really hope I never get sprayed.. I really think I'd punt Mister Skunk if he was to spray me.
Went to El Matador beach with the fiancee layed around.. she wouldn't go in the water.. and ate at Neptune's Net after

and I'm currently drinking Port :D

1 comment:

The Random One said...

You must take video of the punting!