Friday, January 18, 2008

You damn dirty civilian

I am back for good this time! completely done and happy to be home :D Honorably discharged... Now to just get life moving on again.........

I made a list of a few random things about me over there so here they are:

I hate to cause problems or stick out but I refuse to conform at times and like to pick the strange, rare, weird thing (like my car).

I hate hate hate talking to people with dark glasses on where I can't see their eyes.

I really feel like I live in the third person most of the time.

My favorite place to be is in the drivers seat of my car on a barren highway with J in the passenger seat.. With us on the way to someplace and some nice music playing..

Sad music makes me happy.. it shows you how good you have it..

1 comment:

The Random One said...

I like it when I have dark glasses on. I tend to look people in the eye more. Hmm