Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh hi! excuse me while I gag

Photobucket
/\
That's what the dentist office feels like to me when I'm there.. mostly when they're taking the dreaded x-rays. I think I must had gagged 15 or so times and yakked a little in my mouth today during the x-rays. So during the fun I was sitting there thinking I'd rather be doing plenty of other things I hate over this. To top if off I was short of breath which was making me gag even more and so then my heart started racing from the wonderful combination of shortness of breath and gagging. So I'm trying to relax and not gag while I'm short of breath, with my heart racing, eyes watering, and now sweating a bit.
The tech was being patient with me and giving me some time to relax since well she didn't want me to yak either. I ruined two x-rays and had to re-take them then finally finished without throwing up thank god. Saw dentist who said I had one small cavity and needed a filling re-filled and that the fake part of the front of my teeth should get capped + a venier instead of having more stuff bonded on.. again..
I'm unsure about it all right now :\ just glad I don't need x-rays for another two years now..

No comments: