Saturday, December 20, 2008

Farwell old pal

A few days ago I retired my old buddy.. my Samsung SPH-i500.. it had a touch screen and stylus and a place to write with the stylus on it.. it would back sync itself on my computer and backup everything on my computer also... pretty neat phone but it was 4-5 years old and really lacking... texting was hard and it was getting disconnected more and more...
Photobucket
so before leaving for Vegas I quickly went and picked this up:
Photobucket

This is the neatest phone ever :o I can let it listen to music and it will tell me the song and artist.. it can scan bar codes and tell me where I can find it cheaper online and locally.. plays youtube videos.. locates me with gps and will give me directions from where I am :o I cant stop playing with it :o

2 comments:

The Random One said...

'I cant stop playing with it :o '

That's what she said.

Skams said...

wat. wat. wat. wat. wat. wat.