Thursday, February 15, 2007

G-ride

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got to drive the G-ride which is just like a Chevy Malibu with the above plates on.. It's neat I mean how often do you get to drive a car with gov plates on it :D ? and in uniform so everyone is looking at you unless they are on their cell phones.. and well then they're just not paying attention to anything.
I'm just helping out my sergeant with delivering stuff to MEPS ( the place where you have to go to take the test to get in the mil and get all the fun medical stuff done ). It only took 10 or so minutes at most this time.. walked in showed ID once then looked at the scared/confused people sitting around waiting. Showed ID again at the front desk and told them who I needed to go see and got bitched at for not having my rank on ( I haven't gotten it yet! ). Walked down the hall into another room full of more scared/confused people and took a quick look around at everyone since it's interesting, but didn't make it obvious so I'd make people nervous. Got in the office I need to go to gave my stuff to the SGT went back to the front desk got my ID and left... Doesn't sound interesting at all or fun but well it was :D