Thursday, June 19, 2008

Exercise and then wat

Photobucket
So tonight I go on a walk up around some hills for some exercise since my knee is hurt a bit and I can't manage to really run. I walk for a bit listening to my music up and around and decide to take a different route to walk. As I'm walking I walk by a lady and say hi as is usual where that a lot of people are out at night. So I keep walking and start making my way back to the house and run into the same lady again.
I say hi and I barely hear her over my music say something more then hi. So I take an earphone out and she introduces herself and shakes my hand. They're 40ish or so years old and I say they now because now since I'm right in front of them I'm really not sure if I'm talking to a woman that just isn't very pretty or a what used to be a man. They're voice really doesn't hint at it either and as they talk about where they live and ask me where I do (and I'm vague as hell). I keep wondering as they're talking and try my best to act nice but not interested as they look me up and down very obviously a few times. They stop talking and I tell them it was nice to meet them and continue on my way a bit creeped out.

andddddd I was at this show :D right up in the front.. but you wont see me :[