Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Morons in my city.. and an MRI!

At least the people that are in charge of zoning are..They're jerking me around yet again.. They seem to think it's ok to add stipulations to things when they aren't granted that power in the zoning code.. they see nothing wrong with it at all.. When I asked them where in the zoning code I can see what they're talking about they said it wasn't there (WTF!). Then said it was on the paper I signed (it wasn't) then backpedaled and tried to say it violated something else that made no sense at all.. it really only showed the person I was talking to was a bad liar and a complete moron..
As much as I'd love to fight this.. I'm not gonna bother because they can't even follow their own rules so why would putting more time into make it any better? I'll just get more morons making up shit..

Onto the MRI.. I hurt my knee about two months back pretty bad and since it doesn't seem to be getting much better so I got an X-ray yesterday. They couldn't tell much but said it looks like there could be some arthritis (D:). So today I had to go get an MRI.. Had to switch into some scrubs (just the pants.. and I really wanted to keep them) and leave my pants with everything in them in a cabinet. Then onto the machine I went where Mr. Indian MRI tech guy immobilized my leg and put some headphones on me since the machine is loud. The into the machine I went with most of me out of it which is nice since being stuck inside a tube just is never fun.. Then! 20minutes of really loud 90s era arcade sounds.. some sounded like a machine gun.. others electricity.. Then just finished up got dressed and left.. No results yet :\




No comments: