Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged twice :O

Randomness tagged me so I tag My random jibba jabba and amirvero
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? ...no

2. Do you trust all of your friends? Yep those are the only people I call my friends :P

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? Of course

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? For the most part I think things just plain go wrong sometimes though

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? Ya..

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? uh Ray ?

7.What naughty word do you use too often? fuck

8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? Don't think so..

9. What’s your most favorite scar? I dislike scars so I don't have a favorite..

10. When was the last time you flew in a plane? 3-4 weeks ago? ATL to LAX

11. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? Uh legs? but uh I think it's more of an overall thing

12. Fill in the blank. I love ________. SPAM

13. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Open a biz

14. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? My mom

15. Where was your favorite picture taken? Dunno

16. What’s your middle name? Anferny

17. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? Not wanting to be bored

18. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? Nothing I think..

19. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding? Best Man my brother I guess.. and Raymundo

20. What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a tan shirt..

21. Ever had a bar fight? No.. I hope to never be in one

22. Who knows you the best? Jess, Ray, and Teresa

23. Did you buy something today? Nope!

24. Did you get in a fight with someone today? Nope!

25. When is the last time you had a massage? Sunday

26. Last person to see you cry? Dunno

27. Who made you cry? Fiancee always does :( ;D

28. What was the last TV show you watched? How it's made :D

29. Who was the last person you hung out with? Teresa

30. Have you ever taken a peek at someone else’s diary? Don't think so

Backwards!
Anddddd...!My random jibba jabbatagged me so I tag Randomness

Here's how you play: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 1 people person to tag, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (You're It!) and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you, so let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can check it out.

1. I cook without a shirt on a lot even though I always burn myself a bit with hot oil..

2. My computer is far more organized then my room..

3. I really think most of the time an idiot turns out to be your mayor and the smart guy is the garbage man..

4. I really like eyeliner on a girl :o

5. I wonder how my future is going to go.. a bit of uncertainty now..

6. I can always tell when someone is staring at me.. even in a crowd.. even someone behind me.. don't ask me!

7. I really thought I had strong knees and now I wear a knee brace :\

8. I feel like I'm really secretive about most things..

9. I can put together most things without directions.. my dad however would take ten times longer with directions and still do it wrong.. :D

10. Street thief is probably my favorite move ever

!?!!!!11. ok had to add this I'd like to be Thomas Crown someday :D ;D

No comments: