Monday, March 3, 2008

Mmmmm nachos oh and a comedy club

So Thursday night I was off to this :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Met a friend there to see one of our friends perform.. We showed up at around eight and the show started at nine or so and friend didn't go on until maybe eleven? So we had some drinks and nachos before the show started. The nachos me and my friend agreed we're some of the best nachos we've ever had. We couldn't put our finger on what made them so good.. I said it was that it seemed like they had a spicy enchilada sauce but my friend said it was the beans.. They were so good both me and my friend we're watching the show craving them after we finished the first. So I ask her if she wants more and she starts laughing saying she was craving them also... So we ordered some more.. Oh and um was an interesting show as some people were funny as hell, others just funny, and the rest you just cringed. My friend did good.. since he's normally funny but got a bit nervous it seemed and talked a bit to fast so some of it was hard to get but he was still good.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic (A blurry pic I quickly took of him)
The one part of the whole show I thought was the funniest was a guy doing a magic/comedy act. In one part he needed an assistant who was of course a woman from the crowd. As he thanked her for her help and she was getting up out of her chair his hand was behind her and he yanked out a thong as she got up. She was completely oblivious to it and he turned around and started sniffing them and then sealed them in a plastic bag and put them in his box..
After the show we just had a few drinks and talked to our friend and one of the other comedians came and talked to us. We we're the last people to leave from the place and my friend followed me back to the freeway where her bad influence came upon me ;D and we raced each other on the empty freeway reaching speeds upwards of 65MPH!! It was a fun night

No comments: