Friday, March 14, 2008

Taggzilla :O!

Randomness tagged me so I tag !
Dried Paper Cuts and Chicken, amirvero, and My random jibba jabba
Also I added a new blog Pat and Joe's roadtrip I think it's kind of obvious as to what it's about :D

1. Can you legally drink? Yep! and I seem to get carded more for buying lottery tickets then for alcohol.. wts

2. Will you be married in the next 2 years? I sure as hell hope so

3. Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward? Not too often really.. that's my job to make others feel awkward :D
Last time someone made me feel awkward was at my friends concert when a friend of mine kept banging/pressing her boobs into me.

4. What are your least favorite school subjects? Math.. Just math really

5. Who was the last person you called? Teresa so I could give her her b-day present!

6. Do you prefer to call or text? Call as texting is a pain on my phone unless I'm messing with someone then I text :D

7. Do you have a pet? Nope

8. What did you do today? Called a bunch of companies about.. something! shopped, ate, and went to a bar/pool hall for my friends b-day.

9. Do you like carrots? Cooked ya.. raw ew no.

10. When is the last time you saw your mom? Few hours ago..

11. Do you believe in karma? Kinda sorta not really

12. Are you taller than 5'5"? Ya 5'9"!

13. How many city/towns have you lived in? Six I'd say..

14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Shoes most of the time.. bare feet only in the warm sand :D

15. Are you a social person? At times I can be but I'm quiet as hell for the most part.

16. What was the last thing you drank? Guinness! and my friend took a sip and cringed :D

17. What are your favorite colors? Ocean kinda aqua color.. and tan

19. What are you doing for your next birthday? No idea yet

21. Do you like coffee? Ya.. nothing like Starbucks or Coffee bean though. What I love and think is the best is Vietnamese-French Coffee.. try it if you find it!

22. Would you rather have money or love? Love

23. Have you ever sat on a roof? I used to a lot when I was younger. Was a nice place to relax.

24. What are you listening to? Gwen Stefani-Hollaback Girl

25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Uh kinda diagonal on the bed I'd say

26. Do you know how to play poker? Uh not really

27. What are you thinking about right now? My neck hurting.

28. Any plans for the weekend? Cooking for my dad, his wife, brother, and sister in law.

29. What time do you get up in the morning? 11am

31. Do you eat ranch with your pizza? Oh ya with some sriracha also mmmm

32. Last person you IMed? ARin or MrFloppy

33. Have you ever been in an ambulance? Yep because I had a temp of 104.6 they whisked me away to the hospital where I sat for three hours before being seen by anyone........

34. Do you prefer an ocean or pool? Depends whichever is more private

35. What color shirt are you wearing? That gray static cotton color

36. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? In a Civic I think I was ok, Diesel Jetta oh I screwed up that car but did ok, Porsche Boxster I couldn't make it around the block without stalling in the car.

37. What's bothering you right now? My neck and eyes (squinting and I don't know why).

38. Do you hold grudges? Oh ya I'm good at that, I've laid back on it lately though.

40. Who's myspace page did you visit last? Teresa's

41. Are you a Lost fanatic? No.. I've seen it like once

43. Earphones or headphones? Earphones they're more convenient.

44. At this very moment what should you be doing? Reading a book

45. Do you read novels often? Almost never it's just not my thing. Technical books are my thing

46. What is the color of your bedroom walls?Ocean kinda aqua :D

47. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth? I keep it running.. I also gag almost every time I brush my teeth

49. Are you mad about anything? Nah

50. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car? I sing not obnoxiously because well I'm alone and I don't find myself obnoxious when singing :D

51. Last 2 people to call you? Teresa and a company I was buying stuff from.

52. Have you ever thought you didn't like someone, and then found out that you really liked them? Happens all the time since it takes me awhile to open up to people.

54. How was this weekend? Good the beach was nice :)

55. Do/did you listen to your parents? At times

56. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Took the battery out for a week or so and lost everything in it I had added for a few weeks.

57. Is there anyone that doesn't like you because of something you did? Uh doesn't everyone ?

58. Do you think your first love affects the way you go on with life? Future relationships ya I think.. Life uh not really

59. The phone rings. What is your ring tone? Some strange songish ring tone I picked just because it's easy to hear.

60. Did you go anywhere yesterday? Post office

61. Who was the last person you shared beds with? Mah Fiancee

62. Favorite drink? Alcoholic - Long Island Iced Tea Non-Alcoholic - Thai Iced Tea

63. Does the person you like know that you like them? Uh Ya

64. Where are you right now? In my room

65. If you HAD to kiss the last person you kissed, would you? of course :D!

66. Favorite gadget in the kitchen? Ice cream maker and deep fryer

67. Favorite pie? Tatin Tarte (It's apple but better then plain ol' apple pie)

68. How is your hair? Fine.. Shortish..

69. Where's the last place you walked to? Really walked to was the bar/pool hall

70. Last time you had a sleepover? Uh like 10 maybe?

71. Latest you stayed up in the past week? 7am

72. What are you doing? Typing this with my neck in pain

73. Have you been in a car accident? Nothing serious partly to do with my car since other cars seem to total themselves on it and it just runs over obstacles.

74. What is the last thing you said aloud? good night

75. Who's the 1st person on your missed calls list? Mom

76. What did the last text message you received say? Work

77. Last time you went to church? 2 months ago maybe? I was really bored to be honest so I went.

DESCRIBE YOUR:
78.Wallet?
A bi-fold with a money clip in the middle so it's slim because I got tired of having a huge wallet

79.Eyes? Brown with a bit of green in the sun as I've been told

80.Life? is good

WHAT ARE YOU:
81.Doing this weekend to come?
Cooking

82.Wearing? Jeans and a t-shirt

83.Wanting? my neck to feel better

84.Listening to? nothing now..

85.What do you smell? nothing

86. Do you sleep naked? uh not lately

87. Do you like seafood? I love it :D mmmm softshell crab and sweet shrimp

88. Do you remember your dreams? Not often anymore the last one I really remembered was Randomness shooting me accidentally at the range D:

89. Do you consider yourself a study freak? For technical stuff bigtime

90. Do you speak another language other than English? Bits and pieces of cooking and bad words in spanish

91.What did you do last night? Sat here on my computer :\

92. What do you hate? Shitty attitudes

93.Orange or apple juice? Orange

94.Who were the last people you went out to lunch with? My fiancee we stuffed ourselves and she got a huge beer she couldn't finish :D

95.Last thing you ate? Some delicious hand rolls - spicy tuna, eel and avocado, an California roll. It was soooo good :D


1 comment:

The Random One said...

omgya best dream ever =D!

You're a hollaback girl? :D :D :D

Also brushing teeth? Whaa? I can shove my finger down my throat and not gag. :o you're crazy :D!

I don't think I've tried enough types of coffee to just say I don't like it really... :o makes me curious

I love how I never use the ":o" face unless I'm talking to you.. lol

And make me some food kthnxbye...