Saturday, March 8, 2008

8 years!

We today me and my fiancee celebrated our eight year anniversary :D! Seems like it went by quick and kind of unbelievable it's been that long already..
So we went here :
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We were planning on going to El Matador beach since it's usually pretty private and quiet.. but the parking lot was completely full which makes me think it must had been on tv or in the paper or something. So we went to the next state beach down from El Matador which had a whopping 3-4 cars in the parking lot. It didn't have the caves, coves, nooks, and crannies that El Matador has but it had far less people and we shared a 100yd stretch of beach with just two other people! :
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
No pic of the two girls since they were topless.. and laying on their backs...
We just laid around and relaxed.. I prodded her to go into the water and she refused after getting her feet in and I can see why! It was way way way too cold to get in that water. So we just laid around relaxing and talking looking at the two people on the beach since they kept looking at us... and well they were walking around a bit.. topless.. Hey what can I say..
After that we went to Malibu Seafood Fresh Fish Market found on Yelp which means it's popular/well known which is what I don't like.. it was touristy also.. Food was pretty good and a nice portion but I don't think I'd go back. After that we drove on back home using Malibu Canyon as a shortcut which my fiancee just loved since it's really curvy and has a steep drop on one side.. After that we just had some Pinkberry which is over-priced but delicious! and watched a movie.

Photobucket

No comments: