Thursday, March 6, 2008

Been a bit busy lately.. I guess

Went to my niece's third birthday at uh a petting zoo which was actually nice and clean.. and somehow not stinky.. and here she is in all her cowgirl glory :D
Photobucket

Next day my friend had a show at a bar/lounge so me and my fiancee showed up to see him and his brother perform..
My friend and a few of our other friends were the first people there and sat in the bar for a bit until they asked us to leave to setup completely.. and well so they could charge us the cover.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The show didn't start for a good three or so hours while they tried to fix the sound system. I say try because the horrible thing kept skipping and ruining it for every person who got up there and performed. I bought my friend there with the glasses a "jack & coke".. that was really bacardi 151 and coke. Which I had to take a sip from because she didn't trust it. She drank about a fourth of it before she stopped because she was wondering why it was making her so tipsy :D. She passed it off to another friend to finish :( .
After waiting forever my friends went up and performed and did great as usual with my friends wife energetically dancing along as if she was at a rave.
Photobucket
They had a new song that I hadn't heard and really liked.. and! their last song skipped horribly ruining it so they just stopped it.

Next day I took a wonderful drive:
Photobucket
to my friends house and played some guitar hero which I really thought would be no fun since Dance Dance Revolution is.. bad. I thought it was pretty damn fun actually with some songs I knew but I still lack the coordination to play games that like so I wasn't all that great at it. We switched off playing it since she only has one guitar and then I played it a bunch while she did laundry. Then off we went to eat some Hawaiian BBQ but instead got some hot wings.. Which were just ok for the most part.
(I feel like I'm dragging on now)
We went back to her place and sat outside and talked for a bit. Where one of her boyfriend's friends saw us and thought the worst and in a panic kept calling him at work. He was busy working and called him back thinking it was an emergency and told the guy not to worry. (I found that out a day after.. kind of funny I think)

1 comment:

The Random One said...

HAI. DDR IZ UHMAZIN!!

We should dress you up in a cowboy outfit like that...