Monday, April 30, 2007

Arroyo Seco

Well here are some pictures of our venture up to the Arroyo Seco bike path
It was paved for maybe two miles then just dirt.. and since my bike has street tires on it my bike was slipping and sliding around and I was expecting a fall but it never happened. We stopped when the trail started to get steeper because I really can't manage it on my BMX.. and the fiancee was having trouble with her mountain bike gears.. It was really nice though, only saw maybe 10 people who were all friendly.. Was nice and cool from the shade and the stream and plenty green which you don't often see around LA.. Stopped and had lunch also..
There's a neat wooden bridge back there that was built in 1939.. and well next time we go I just hope to have a bike with gears so we can go all the way up the path..






















As usual :