Thursday, April 5, 2007

Doctors, Doctors, and more Doctors

I've been going back and forth to the doctor a lot lately. I keep trying to get cured of the congestion I have in my lungs but it's taking a really long time to go away. Out of three doctors I saw for it only one has seemed to semi-cure me the others efforts resulted in nothing really. It's still lingering around in me it feels as if it's going away but I can still feel it there and I just want it gone.. 4 months of it is no fun at all.. I'd rather have gotten the flu three times or broken a bone..

It gets better also, two weeks ago I got a really really bad pain in my kidney/back area so off to urgent care I went. The doctor saw me and was convinced it was muscle pain even after I described the pain as a 9 on a 1-10 scale. Luckily he didn't drop it there and to be on the safe side had me do a urinalysis. Which came back positive for blood but! the doctor was still convinced muscle pain! So he tells me to take some Motrin for my 9 our of 10 pain! and tells me to get a warming pad for my back. He says he doesn't know what the blood in the test results is though so he says he will send it off for a culture to make sure everything is ok.. but I checked with my doctor today and the doctor I saw at urgent care never sent off the urinalysis for a culture. So my doctor thinks it's a kidney stone and has me do another urinalysis and prescribes me a big bottle of vicodin and a CT scan. I felt kind of strange about the vicodin so I told him I wasn't having the pain anymore but I think he feels it will come back :\.
Which I am really really not looking forward to as the pain beats anything I've felt so far.. Burns and broken bones don't compare..
This has interrupted my ship date also but I'd much rather go later then sick by far..
That's it.. Just hope I'm healthy soon............

Random vid :

2 comments:

The Random One said...

D:

I hope you feel better soon.... then you can get kicked off to boot camp!!

zzzzzzzz said...

scary vid