Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Save me from boredom !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I don't think I could be any bored then I've been lately.. and with the pain I got in my side that's been thought to be a kidney stone. I've been delayed from leaving until July... So I've got even more time to spend doing nothing now. I think I may go kill some time by taking some classes at the local college. I found a class that sounds interesting but I'm not sure if the class is what I want.. The description of it is : CIM 101 is an introductory course that provides a comprehensive study of the fundamentals of industrial robots.
I want to take a CNC (see link) class but I'm kind of unsure if that class is what I want.. I guess I will try find out tomorrow. I may take a math class also *shudder*, I really don't like math. The last math class I took was math anxiety. But with the new career route I've chosen I'm gonna have to get all the way up to calculus, so I've gotta get to it..
Hopefully I will be able to occupy myself until July so I don't waste away..

1 comment:

The Random One said...

Computers D:

Not the most exciting thing in the world (to me)... but if you like it.... go for it!